Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Response to Readers Complaining About the Format of My "Diatribes" and Replies

Ladies and Gentlemen,


I am making this as short and sweet as I can since I am receiving complaints over my posts being lengthy "diatribes". 

Please people, prove that mankind really has not devolved.


I have one request for everyone who chooses to read my blog. After 20,313 hits in 128 published articles, I know my material is receiving attention just by the volume of people reading it, and I do not expect everyone to agree with my positions nor all my choices for documentation or media across the globe. However, if you do not like reading why events occur politically through a historical lense which entails that write expository exposes at varying degrees of length, I do not want you to read my blog, nor if you find it a matter of aversion to actually read rather than choosing to spin propagandized cliches like the zombies the Department of Homeland Security is funding measures to defend America against the undead. I do not cater to sycophants nor will I dumb down my articles for anyone, nor will I ever limit the extent nor choice for eclectic sources of information nor the careful details I find through laborious research. I will not lower my standards for you simply because you are unwilling or sadly incapable of simply meeting me halfway.

By the way, for those of you complaining about President Obama and the Democratic Party destroying America and our world by chiding me for embarking upon long diatribes, please allow me to use this little book called a dictionary to define the word "diatribe" for you:

di·a·tribe
ˈdīəˌtrīb/Submit
noun
a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.
"a diatribe against the Roman Catholic Church"
I write diatribes against whomever I observe to be guilty of committing political subterfuge or profligate and libertine behavior. If this is a Democrat or a Republican, regardless of which party or ideological branch, I fully intend to state my peace on the matter, and there is nothing any of you can do to stop this even if you opt to no longer frequent my blog; after all, Fox News Channel is the most watched news programming in America over ABC, NBC and CBS, and while Obama complains that the network is obstructing his capacity to govern as if a caesar, he likely is learning about his next scandal now following a long day at the golf course. This post is indeed a diatribe against those who sadly struggle to read or are illiterate altogether, and who accept syphoning upon whatever bone the mass media tosses you to consume when fact is often stranger than the fiction you watch. Like any good politician who may or may not be corrupt, if you wag the dog, the general public will behave accordingly and remove their attention off the big picture in order watch CNN covering the aerial assault on Baghdad in January 1991. If you wish to pose as the past generation's product for why this one is doomed to the worst quality of education in our public schools due to Common Core, that is your right; I will not denude you ever of it. To the contrary, if you intend to read my articles and complain mostly about their length and details, I again ask you to stop reading it because I have no intention to catering to ignorance nor someone who struggles to read Dr. Seuss, much less a 600 page biographical account with primary source documents titled Thomas Jefferson: An Intimate Portrait (1974) by the late UCLA Professor of History Fawn M. Brodie. If you struggle to place words together to form a sentence, combine multiple sentences to manufacture a paragraph and last, group a few paragraphs in order to form a single page multiple times, you are a waste of my time researching and writing, and I do not want you trolling this blog.

Thank you,
Jonathan Henderson

No comments: