Tuesday, July 29, 2014

To Wipe with the Pages to Hillary Clinton's Memoir or Just Stick with Charmin? That is the Question

Another Gag Post, This Time Lampooning Hillary Clinton:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am almost complete with my blog article analyzing what I consider to be a potential precursor leading to global warfare which ties in with the series of crises plaguing the Middle East with the Israeli war versus Gaza and ISIS having formed its caliphate by conquering Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, with Jordan and Turkey likely next. As I am adjusting some HTML settings, those little buggers (and no, I am not British, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night) are giving me fits with little minute details appearing to be problematic and throwing off entire video posts or specially-formatted photograph slide shows.

This blog entry simply will discussing the epic failure for a political memoir by Hillary Clinton called Hard Choices. Having no intention to every read it, others attempted it, and it left each of the ones below responding to Amazon.com a little parched in the mouth but frothing to pin her ears back to attack her character and that crappy book. I tweeted my reply to New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, a Democrat of course since one might not be able to be elected dog catcher if he or she is a Republican, about her choice to read this garbage:

I will leave you all to read to your amusement these lines. When you arrive at number six, be sure to ask yourself if you'd prefer to wipe with Mrs. Clinton's book or with the soft, comfortable Charmin.

There are no hard choices for me. I have no intention of ever reading this rubbish.
***

51

 1.) Some really took this book to heart:




42

2.) He finished the book in 3 hours?



51
3.) Some had more alternative uses for the book:

82

4.) No, a Kindle would not be a good replacement for toilet paper:


91

5.) Straight to the point:



132
6.) I still prefer Charmin:

16
7.) Wonder how far they got before realizing this?:

No comments: