Thursday, July 25, 2013

How Can Anything Ruin the Public's Reveling in Prince George's Birth? Simple: Hillary Clinton Opening Her Mouth!

(Prior to the article's analysis, I want to announce to my loyal readers that I have established a new(er) for my poetry that I hope will draw just as large of a following as this blog. I have been an intermittent user of the Blogger service now for nearly nine years, having owned or as a contributor for six different blogs. I do hope you will consider reading my poetry as well as my political commentary. The blog, titled Tennessee Fried Poetry, Part Deux, can be accessed within the context of that writing.)

Introduction: A Warm Welcome to Prince George Alexander Louis into the World!

So, what have we lately from across "the fruited plain"? Well, "across the pond,' the Royal baby was delivered to the sweet, yet sultry Kate Middleton. I do have to say that if Prince George (the little cherub's name) is to become a heart breaker in life, he will do so only by virtue of his mother's good genes, as his father's is tarnished by Prince Charles' ears and his father's receding hairline.

There are a few graphics I would like to share with you in celebration of the birth of the Royal baby. Here they are below, in living color:


And his best attempt at pulling a "James Bond" at this very early stage of his life:


Yes, Prince George Alexander Louis is going to make one fine monarch living the high life. One of my co-workers could not help but make the distinction that he looks like the Planters Peanut Man. I think she is correct, and I will say that furthermore, he is going to be the prince of the peanut gallery!

Here is another picture of the new born cherub being celebrated to all of the people of the British Commonwealth of 16 nations:


The only question I have for the Royal family is why did they not name him "Simba"? Also, since the Royal family has clandestinely lived as a pack of lions -- as we all know, the male lion is the king of all animals -- will the sweet cherub grow up to have a mane around his head and neck? It seems as if William, Duke of Cambridge, is losing his mane.

All kidding aside, I want to congratulate William and Kate on the birth of the future King of England. In honor of the mother country, I will complete this sentence, and therefore "paragraph,"  with the line, "Britannia rules the waves.

Here is a real photograph of the young Royal family:


___

Conclusion: Hillary Clinton Attempts to Liberalize the Royal Family's Parenting Skills

Of course, leave it to someone on the Left to mar the birth of the future King of England. Hillary Clinton chimed in, as only the future president of the United States can do. I say she is going to be the next president because there are enough idiots in this country who will vote for her. She has practically an entire gender-base backing her, which means more and higher taxes, less liberty, and the like.

So, what did Clinton have to say? Well, here is what one publication showed of her Twitter account and the backlash she received. You will have to view it on the actual web page since it will not transfer to this blog.(Courtesy of Twitchy)

So, it takes a Royal village to take care of one baby? Why not? It has taken an entire empire to care for the British Royal family for nearly a millennium through oppressive taxation, so why would it not take an entire country? This is Clinton at her most sly.

Since you have seen the uproar over the First Lady, I will also lampoon her in a few spoof Photoshop jobs that I am sure you will enjoy:





____

Oh yes. In three and a half more years, we will have another eight years tacitly agreed upon by the sheep in the form of the American public where we will give things away to the government according to Hillary Clinton "on behalf of the common good."

No comments: